sĂžndag den 13. marts 2011

30 days of anime

Okay I wanted to share this with you so you can sort of get an idea of how I am around the whole anime universe, haha.
This is the plan and I'll be doing EVERY one of them, not like the last one I made where I didn't make the most of it since a lot of them wanted me to show pictures, which I didn't have, since I have no camera D:

Day 1 - Very first Anime
Day 2 - Favourite Anime You’ve watched so far
Day 3 - Your Anime crush
Day 4 - Anime you’re ashamed you enjoyed
Day 5 - Anime character you feel you are most like (or wish you were)
Day 6 - Most annoying Anime character
Day 7 - Favorite Anime couple
Day 8 - Most epic scene ever
Day 9 - Saddest Anime scene
Day 10 - Favorite slice of life Anime
Day 11 - Favourite mech series
Day 12 - An ecchi picture from your favorite series
Day 13 - Cosplay of your ‘waifu’ or Husbando’
Day 14 - current (or most recent) anime wallpaper
Day 15 - Post a cute Neko-girl
Day 16 - post a kigurumi cosplay of your favourite anime character
Day 17 - Favourite tsundere
Day 18 - Something moe
Day 19 - Mandatory swimsuit post
Day 20 - Favourite shoujo anime
Day 21 - Best yandere character
Day 22 - Favourite boy’s love couple (or yuri couple, if you don’t like that sort of thing)
Day 23 - Anime you think had the best, or most intriguing art
Day 24 - Favourite anime hero or heroine
Day 25 - Best anime villian
Day 26 - Your favourite harem anime
Day 27 - Favourite anime opening theme song
Day 28 - Favourite pokemon
Day 29 - Favourite school uniform
Day 30 - Anime character you want to cosplay



Day 1) Very First anime
I have a hard time remembering which one I actually saw first but I belive it was Candy Candy and Sandt Bell. Candy Candy used to be my favorite cartoon back then ^^

1 kommentarer:

Lisa JĂžrgensen sagde ...

Now I do also want to make such a 'list' D: - brilliant idea!!! :D :D