tirsdag den 4. januar 2011

Recap of 2010

Wow a old year has passed and a new one dawns. And whta does this mean? It means embrasing the new year with new fresh energy! There is so much to see i 2011. New places, new friends, new locations to visit and new memories to be gathered. There will be sad times and good times but it'll all be a new experience for everydbody.

1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
Move to Aalborg with my hubby.
Got into the baker school.

Actually told someone how I felt about the whole deal of me getting bulled as a teenager.
GOT A PS III!!!!! OMG!
Played a game I swore I would never play XD (Minecraft lol. awesome game!)
Began using Steam.
Began using Skype (liek omg!)
Began ejoying myself in the kitchen.
Made an entire christmas dinner!!!

2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions,
and will you make mor
e for next year?
Can't even remember those I made last year, if I did make some?

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My cousin and and a friend of mine ;D

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Nope =w=

5. What countries did you visit?
Česká republika baby! I wan't to go again :D

6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
Loose some weight, no really! I really wan't to :C

7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
August 1st, December 17th, September 10th, and the whole of July!

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting into the baking school and getting pretty good grades! Got a B in my average :D

9. What was your biggest failure?
Not being able to keep up my healthy living. I began eating a log of fruit and driking water plus working out... but I held it for a week aaaaand.... that was that >_>
Was actually loosing some weight back there.
Gaining weight =___=;

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
A mere cold... which I had for a whole month.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
hmmm... my WoW collectors edition of Cataclysm.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
I got to talk to Humon! OMG!

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Thosw girls who disses plus size lolitas >_>
And those girls who buys a lot of brand and shows it off.

14. Where did most of your money go?
I can't remember Ô_Ó

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
J-pop con, the trip to Praha, my B-day gift, meeting Humon and getting into the J-fashion fashion show!

16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
hmm.... Dancing Samurai!

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
happier or sadder? happier.
thinner or fatter? fatter TTATT

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Loose weight! And saving for my Disney trip, which feels like it will never be .__.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Feeling sad over I didn't have enough money or going to Disney land :C

20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Me, my hubby and his mom :3.

22. Did you fall in love in 2010?
Been it since 2004 ;D

23. Did your heartbreak in 2010?
Nope :3

24. What was your favorite TV program?
FMA brotherhood, Det sĂžde liv (the sweet life, NO NOT THAT ON DISNEY CHANNEL), Fanboy and Chumchum!

25. Where were you when 2010 began?
In SĂžnderholm.

26. Who were with you when 2010 began??
my mom, her husband, my aunt, her husband, her son, a friend of the family and my hubby :)

Borrowed by Looneylolita! check her out guys :D

0 kommentarer: