sĂžndag den 8. januar 2012

How could I have forgotten?

Such a vital thing as being a teenager?
But why did I suddenly wanted to write a blog entry about being a teenager, or how it was?
It all comes down to how I view modern day teenagers. Most of them are spoiled brats who needs a good beating. Others are just... weird?

It's like they live in a constant hyperactive state of endless glee and at some point this have proven to be a really annoying and can bother the crap out of me.
Have you ever seen how a teenager who is an Otaku writes?

"OMG HAI!!!!1! I Love anime, it's SOOO epic XDDD!!!11! and I LOOOOVE everythign kawaii!!1oneone12! so yah! Write if u wonna B frendz KK! XDDDDDD <3<3<3<3<3<3"

that itself is pretty much enough for me to instantly not like them and not only that. They have an over usage of exclamation marks and question marks and smileys, oh gawd don't forget the smileys. Plus alot of the have a weird tendency to write in caps.

But not only the writing, the whole state of a teenage wapanese is just horrible. They always cosplay mainstream things (naruto, Bleach, Tokyo Mew Mew ect), thinks yaoi is only when two boys are kissing and thinks that being a neko girl/boy is the same as a genuine cosplay.... dear lads and lasses... no... no it's not.

I know I am a bitch for writing this but suddenly I stop op and I just caught myself doing the same thing that my parents did when I was a teenager.... I forget just HOW stupid I acted as a teen myself...

I remeber that I too was over hyperactive with my friends nearby and that I also wrote like a total dingus and that I also thought being a neko girl was a truely awesome cosplay...
Wow.... how could I ever forget what being a teenager was like?
I mean it's one of the most important phases in ones life.

It's that one place where you are between being an a child and trying to become and andult. It's a difficult time where we face alot of mental and physical changes and it's a time where we just want to feel like we belong and that we are "okay"
So at some point I can see why otaku teenagers react the way they do, it's the child inside them that is giving the last of itself befor it becomes an adult.

And I will say that befor we judge another Otaku teenager, let's just sit back and re-think how we where as teenagers. I bet it would help alot in understanding why some of then act or write the way they do.

I know this is a weird thing to start talking about but I just felt like getting it of my chest.
We have a young girl on J-fashion who acts they way I just wrote and I really feel annoyed over her way of being, so that's why I had to think back on my teenage self and sort if just say, naaah, what the hell, she'll only be a teenager one time in her life, plsu she'll learn from her mistakes.

0 kommentarer: