torsdag den 30. juni 2011

Lolita shout out #20

So what am I going to talk about today?
Link
Innocent world is having a sale on selected item and they have a couple of new stuff up for reservtions and thqat was when My eye caught the Michelle Bustier and Short. It's suppose to give a girl sort of a Ouji fell but when I look at it it reminds me of cigarette girl. You know those old fashion girls with a strap tray around their neck, filled with cigarettes and cigars who sold them to people during shows or in show rooms. I guess it's the mix og the little barette like hat, the color and the overall design of the bustier.

Angelic Pretty are releasing some very adorable stuff! It contains both umbrellas, purses bags and other stuf that is truely ment for a sweet lolita. Now, normally I don't cake much for sweet lolita, I don't hate it I just don't really care for it but still I sort of fell in love with several of their accessorie. I guees it's the bitter-sweet variety i love, the black with the sweet mixed together in Linkwhat would make a lovely piece of filled chocolate, bitter yet sweet.

Alice and the Pirates has finally released their "Night Fairy Fantasia" print. As some of you may know this print is heavily inspired from the story about a boy who didn't want to grow up, that's right! Peter Pan. The print is amazing and I love the color spec in which you can choose you dress from. Their JSK I, for this print, is after my opinion not the best design I've seen from AATP since it looks sort of cheap and the design in itself is weird. The JSK II on the other hand is really beautiful and you can even get matching socks.

0 kommentarer: