mandag den 13. juni 2011

30 days of Lolita.

day 30 - a photo take of yourself today and 3 good things that's happend over the last 30 days.

I can't post a picture of myself, which Ive told several times now, but I can tell you three good things that have happend ove rthese last 30 days.

1) I was finally able to get enugh cash for both mt new bento stuff AND some storage place for me and my hubby's office room.

2) I've grown a certain detemination that I SHALL go to France with my Hubby and some very dear friends of me, just us in an awesome apartment (prehaps) enjoying the culture, the food and the lolita stores, MWAHAHAH!

3) I will finally move from the gardening service to the jobteam, which is a place where I'll be learning how to write a god job application and hopefully GET me that damn internship, haha :)

0 kommentarer: