mandag den 21. juni 2010


Finally moving on.

Tomorrow is going to be a huge day for me since I am going to become a graduate, yiaaay! Three years of high level studying is finally going to be over and I’ll be able to move onto the pastry chef education! Wow I am so excited! In Denmark we also get graduation hat as a symbol of the payment of our hardships during the two (or three) years we’ve been students. Each individual type of gymnasium has its own colored rim on the hat itself. Here’s a minor list of the different kinds of hats with different colored rims:

Student exam (The basic): Bordeaux colored rim with a dannebrogskors (couldn’t find the English word for it) emblem.

Higher preparation exam: guardsman blue rim with dannebrogskors, or your own selected emblem.

Higher Trading exam: kobold blue rim with a mercury staff emblem.

Higher technical exam: Navy blue rim with “HTX” emblem.

Danish-German exam: Bordeaux rim with a Danish/German flag rim and dannebrogskors emblem.

IB Exam: Bordeaux rim with an international flag rim, and dannebrogskors emblem.

Higher trading exam, international line: kobold blue rim with international flags and Mercury staff emblem.

Higher technical exam, international line: Navy blue rim with international flags and a “HTX” emblem.

And many more (and i mean many more)

<-- and this is the kind of hat that i'll be getting.

Neat isn't it? And they aren’t really that big either, they can fit the very top of your crown and nothing more he he. So I'll be attending my final exam tomorrow and I am SO nervous! My final exam is going to be music and it consists of a ensemble play with different groups who each has chosen a music number that they’ll be playing. Our group chose “Past time Paradise” by Stevie Wonder (youtube it) and I have to play the leading piano rhythm! (oh no) I’m so afraid that my group is going to get all mad at me if we get a bad grade since I am obviously the most music retarded one .__.

But none the less I am going to be a student tomorrow! OH btw I got to re-take my oral English exam and it went WAY better this time! Got a 7!!! I was so happy! So a lot of 4’s one 7 and one 10, hahaha! Wish my luck tomorrow.

(sorry about how my post looks sometimes. Blogpsot and Microsoft Word can't always work together)

0 kommentarer: