søndag den 26. september 2010

So tired.
~~~ヾ(^∇^)おはよー♪


I’ve been really tired the last couple of months. The entire apartment business has been really hard. Just thinking about having to say “no” to almost every social activity just drained all my “strength” if you can say It like that. BUT! Now everything is over ;D the old apartment is finally off our hands and vi can actually have a social life now. But I must admit that this weekend has mainly contained of sleep, wow and P’n’P so it was REALLY nice to see the old rpg group again, really missed those guys <3>(;_・)

Other good news is that I’ve really found my place in my new school. We have a huge project that is to be shown on the 1 of October (OMG). Okay I’ll try to explain what it’s all about: We are two main course (no not as in the dish) teams who where divided into small groups where we are to bake a cake that makes you think of a famous Danish writer. Our team got H.C Andersen (him who wrote “The Little Mermaid”) and we decided to go for a Tophat and a fairytale book with the letters “Der Var Engang” (Once Upon A Time). I must say I am ever so excited to start on this project! I just can’t wait for our group to get started! This is precisely what I want to be making when I become a pastry chef, desserts, colorful cakes and sweets for everybody whom I love ♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ

But a bad news is that it’s really hard to become a pastry chef here in Denmark, I either have to find me a pastry chef who wants to educate me, or go to Ringsted (which is VERY far away from where I love now, I would have to move there) to attend to their school for pastry chef. The problem is that I and my BF just moved and he just started on the University of Aalborg so we are kind of in a tight spot. And the only person in Aalborg who can train me already has another trainee (a girl in my class). It really makes me sad to know that hardly anyone needs a pastry chef anymore. Everything is industrialized! Nobody hardly wants’ handcrafted sweets anymore! But I still have my hopes up. I will be pleased if I could at least become a baker and afterwards perhaps become a pastry chef. I Really want to be a trainee of Mette Blomsterberg, one of the great Pastry chefs of Denmark, but that is one of those far away dreams ( ̄~ ̄;)

Until next times my cute little darlings (^ _ ^)/~~サヨ

Mette Blomsterberg

0 kommentarer: