onsdag den 18. august 2010

!!!WARNING!!! Many will find thsi a VERY mean thread, but I mean every word of it. I this means you won't be following my blog anymore I won't be mad, just don't troll me or write a hate comment as an anon for thats just low.

Im sooo fat! Look at me! Fat fat fat! And I weigh 50kg OMG! Isn’t it funny how everybody is obsessed with their, and everybody else’s, weight these days? I know it started back in the 80’s with all those fancy fitness places opening op everywhere, telling you you had to look healthy and slim. Too bad it’s escalated to a whole different level now. Now girls (well in my eyes) are being skinny simply for the cause OF being skinny, there’s no REAL reason for it. It’s not to be healthier or to lower their calories or even to get a normal bloodpreasure... it’s because the fashion industry and everyone affected by it crave that you starve yourself to the rim of death before you can rightfully call yourself beautiful. And this even accurse in the Lolita fashion world as well. I know many girls who hold the Japanese idolisation of the body as their “Thin-spiration” so they too can fit down into JSK with a waist of 65 cm. It’s somewhat sick! I know there are girls out there who are born thin and just can’t gain weight, I was one up and until I turned 20. I used to be a really small and skinny girl who could eat whatever I wanted without gaining so much as a few grams and look at me now! I just have to LOOK at a pie and I gain 5 Kg (just a figure of speech) and now it sickens me to see girls fall into the sick game of “Fashion says” where one step out of the ordinary may cost you other people’s social acceptance of who you are. I get angry when I see girls with anorexia and bulimia trying to blame the world for their troubles and condition. GIRL! You chose to participate in the “fashion says game” and you lost it! So stop making it everybody else’s fault simply because you couldn’t control your urge to look like frigging Kate Moss! It’s not beautiful no matter how much weight you’ll manage to loos you’ll always be ugly, I know this is rough and really bithcy to say but please, have you looked at an anorectic girl lately? No? Well you should. Their skin is unnaturally pale, they got bag under their eyes or petruding eyes, their skin seems older and you can see every friggin bone in their body! I know all of you at there would scream into my head and say “HEY! Those poor girls have a problem they can’t control! SO stop being an ass, bitch” No I won’t. This is not me being butt-hurt over thin girls, this is me being angry with them for letting their body rot away due to some stupid ass dream and a sad try to try and control what little they have left in their lives, their eating habits. I myself had a classmate once who suffered from anorexia and I just couldn’t find her to be pretty in any way and I always wondered what made her adopt this insane though of needing to lose weight at an alarming rate... Mostly it’s a sort of defensive mechanism triggered in the brain when you loos control over your life to make you feel, like mentioned before, that you can still control one thing. I won’t say I’m sorry for writing this for I’m not. A lot of those girls can’t see that they have a eating disorder and mostly they won’t accept people trying to help them, or in their world, hindering them from gaining their dream weight. But one thing I really hate with these kinds of girls are those who write about it to everybody they know, on Twitter, facebook, MySpace, Tumblr you name it. If you do so you don’t just make it your own problem, you make it EVERYBODY'S problem and you pull them into your web of constant despair over being “fat” and that your life sucks! Stop it. If you have to tell everybody you know expect people to comment on your whiny, sad-ass, my-life-is-a-living-hell, because-my-parrents-and-docter-don’t-get-my-problems blog, with some really harsh and maybe even mean comments, but hey that’s life! Stop disrespecting your own body and stop being naive and stupid enough to fall for the “skinny twig girl” trap that the fashion industry is laying out for you to fall right in. You are beautiful as your normal self, not as a thin borderline girl who has zero control over herself or her life. Really girl! Love yourself for who you are because even though you reach your dream weight you will still think you look fat when you see yourself in the mirror. If you can’t accept who you are then how do you expect the world to do it?

Picture can be found here

Thank you Mister Carlin, May you rest in peace!

0 kommentarer: