fredag den 15. april 2011

Lolita Shout out #13

Sorry that I forgot to update yesterday, but I wsa skind of bussy watching the two new royals twins christening. I don't suppor the royal family but I can't but being proud over that Denmark have the oldest monarchy in the world! Yes we have and I'm so proud becasue it is a royal family with a LONG and hectic history. But TADAAAAH look what I was able to sniff up.

Angelic pretty just made a new print in time for easter. It's called Sheep Garden and has, logically enough, cute little sheep/lambs on it which will be perfect for a cute easter cordination. The print is cute but the dresses looks like any other AP dress.

Baby The Stars Shine Bright has just made a new fairytale print called Scent of Rapunzel. The dress is going to be in two differen kinds of JSK and one OP and the colors to choose from are wonderfull. I have always had a fancy eye to the fairytale prints and one of my dream prints are actually Little Red Ridinghood, and this is saying alot since I mostley like solid colored dresses.

Metamorphose has an entire NEW collection on the way. A huge collection of dresses, skirts, shirts AND accessories! I won't trell what there will be in the collection but instead just smick the link in here and let you see what they have istall. I must admit that I am somewhat worried over their upcomming collection that will be a mix of macross frontierxMeta and VocaloidXMeta. I'm scared that it might end up being way to cosplayish for Meta, and Meta do have a reputation of sometimes making a Hit and Miss collection.

It's okay If you think that this is sort of a fast solution entry, and It may be just that but my entries will become alot shorter since my Blogspot (as said befor) sort of ruins the text on the blog when I try to post pictures in here.

0 kommentarer: